In Country Representation & Marketing
Global Student Centre delivers market entry advisory services to institutions that plan to grow, expand or relocate their business to new markets in Asia.
For individuals willing to set up business locally and companies that have ambitions beyond their local market, GSC offers a diverse range of market entry consulting services, including wide range from implementing impactful market entry strategies all the way to setting up complete business, and industrial operations.
We support our Partners throughout all stages of the market entry process, day to day operations and setting up the balance between risks and opportunities.
Our multicultural team of advisors with diverse backgrounds and experience including mergers and acquisitions, tax, accounting and auditing, legal, payroll, and consulting are always up to date with the latest developments in their region and can add value to our client’s expansion plans.
“Sustainability is the Motto of Global Student Centre’s In country representation and marketing Division”
What we do?
We elucidate different options available to our clients and guide them through the most relevant parts of the vital business development process, so that they can understand and carry out hassle free business in new international markets.
Our dedicated experts support our clients in their investment decision making process and advise them wisely on a range of issues including:
- Which is the best place to do business?
- What are the potential risks arising from the local tax, legal and commercial environment?
- What are possible market entry options available?
- What investment and tax incentives might be applicable?
- How to invest – what are the most suitable tax, legal and operational structures for business?
Why Global Student Centre?
Our market entry services include:
- In depth market research and analysis Assist in selecting the most appropriate location for the international expansion project
- Develop and execute a market entry strategy Company formation Business development
- Providing ongoing marketing communications and public relations support Country profiling and benchmarking
- Developing competitor intelligence Due diligence Compliance
- Political and economic risk assessment